Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Poetry Tuesday #1


Poetry Tuesday is my new weekly feature here at Krystal's Enchanting Reads, where I will post new poetry that either I have written or that I have come across in my travels over the internet and wish to share with the world.

I thought I would start off my first ever Poetry Tuesday with a little something that I wrote a while back. Hope you all enjoy it and any and all comments are most welcome.


✻´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´✻ Krystal







Questionable Uncertainty
by Krystal S. Willingham

I never thought I would love again
then suddenly I met you.
I'm not sure what to say.
I'm not sure what to do.
I'm not even sure
what I want from you.
You started out as a friend
Then more we grew into.
You have to know
I am more than scared
Of what could happen
Than what we’re
Getting ourselves into.
I've been hurt so much
I can't keep count.
Even though you say
“I could never do that.”
I can't help but doubt.
I can't help but wonder.
What could be waiting?
When I let it all out.
I'm still not sure.
I'm still in doubt.
But I can be sure
That I can't lose you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo Disclaimersmall_zps2fe886df.jpg