I came across these great tips, tricks and warnings on a very interesting and informative blog and could not help but want to share them with all of you lovely and beautiful followers. I hope these hints prove helpful not only on Halloween but also during the whole year.
Have a magical day and Blessed be !
1. When it appears that you have killed the monster, never check to see if it's really dead.
2. Never read a book of demon summoning aloud, even as a joke.
3. Do not search the basement, especially if the power has gone out.
4. If your children speak to you in Latin or any other language which they should not know, shoot them immediately. It will save you a lot of grief in the long run. However, it will probably take several rounds to kill them, so be prepared. This also applies to kids who speak with somebody else's voice.
5. When you have the benefit of numbers, never pair off and go alone.
6. As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.
7. Never stand in, on, or above a grave, tomb, or crypt. This would apply to any other house of the dead as well.
8. If you're searching for something which caused a loud noise and find out that it's just the cat, get the hell out!
9. If appliances start operating by themselves, do not check for short circuits; just get out.
10. Do not take anything from the dead.
11. If you find a town, which looks deserted, there's probably a good reason for it. Don't stop and look around.
12. Don't fool with recombination DNA technology unless you're sure you know what you're doing.
13. If you're running from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at least twice, more if you are of the female persuasion. Also note that, despite the fact that you are running and the monster is merely shambling along, it's still moving fast enough to catch up with you.
14. If your companions suddenly begin to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior such as hissing, fascination for blood, glowing eyes, increasing hairiness, and so on, kill them immediately.
15. Stay away from certain geographical locations, some of which are listed here:
anywhere in Texas where chainsaws are sold
the Bermuda Triangle
any small town in Maine
any deserted Island
any deserted summer camp
and totally forget any cabin in the woods!
16. If your car runs out of gas at night on a lonely road, do not go to the nearby deserted-looking house to phone for help.
17. If you think that it is strange you ran out of gas because you thought you had most of a tank, shoot yourself instead. You are going to die anyway, and most likely be eaten.
18. Beware of strangers bearing strange tools. For example:
electric carving knives
any devices made from deceased companions.
19. If you find that your house is built upon a cemetery, now is the time to move in with the in-laws. This also applies to houses that had previous inhabitants who went mad or committed suicide or died in some horrible fashion, or had inhabitants who performed satanic practices in your house.
20. If you have just smoked dope, gotten drunk with a bunch of stupid frat boys or, especially, just had sex, you are as good as dead, so just kiss it good-bye!