Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm most thankful for ...


Hello my awesome followers and readers!!

With Thanksgiving literally right around the corner I wanted to take a few minutes and let you all know how thankful I am for each and every one of you.

Just four short months ago I thought that I would start a blog because I wanted a place where I could share the books I have been reading and what I thought about them. Little did I know how great and addicting it would become. I am so blown away by how successful this blog has become and no one knows how grateful I am that all of you actually care about what I have to say. I love sharing my great love of books with you all and while I have many things to be thankful for this year I can honestly say that one of them is each and every one of you, my wonderful amazing followers and readers. If it weren't for each of you and your amazing comments and views I'm not sure if I can say I would still be here. I can not wait to see what the future holds and how much more awesome this blog will become.

Thank you all so much for everything you do and I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving! I love you all!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo Disclaimersmall_zps2fe886df.jpg