I have saw all over the internet different people posting 30 things they have learned over 30 years and considering today is my 30th birthday that would be the perfect thing to do. So, here are the 30 life lessons I have learned, so far.
(These will be posted later. They aren't as easy to come up with as I thought they would be. lol)
I also thought that while I was at it that I would post a few random things about myself so that you all can get to know me a little better.
15 Things You Might Not Know About Me
2. I’ve lived in the same house since I was born.
3. When I was younger, I wanted to be a volcanologist and would still love to become one or at least visit an active volcano.
4. I’m part Irish and Scottish.
5. My dream is to one day get married in Ireland and maybe even live there.
6. I’ve been playing pool since I was 14 and play every chance I get.
7. I’m one of the very few people in the world that can keep a secret.
8. I can’t get enough of British TV and movies. I am a huge Doctor Who fan!
9. I am a huge horror fan, the gorier the better.
10. Halloween is my favorite holiday because it is the only time of year where us weirdo’s can be ourselves. :)
11. I have two favorite movies that I love and they are Breakfast at Tiffany’s and The Great Gatsby.
12. I have an obsession with glitter and sparkly things. Think it might be a product of my ADHD. lol
13. I put up a good front but I am more sensitive than what I come across.
14. I am in school for Psychology and will have my bachelor's degree next year and while I love Psychology and want to do many things in the field, writing is still a huge love of mine and I would love to be a writer.
15. I’ve always wanted to learn to play the guitar and hopefully someday I will get the chance.
Well, there you go. Hopefully you all have gotten to know me a little better and had a fun time reading this post. I know I had a fun time writing it. Also, feel free to add your own life lessons and even share some things about yourself in the comments below.
Thanks everyone for the fun birthday and for reading and following my blog these past few months. You all mean a lot to me. Thank you all!