Monday, April 29, 2013

April's Loot Crate Review #lootcrate


This months Loot Crate was totally epic and they are getting better and better. So, this Loot Crate brought me back to when I was growing up and when my mom would go to the laundry mat to do some laundry that we couldn't do at home. I would beg to play the games there and my favorite one was Space Invaders. I would play that game for hours and would spend way too much money. It also took me back to all of the time I had spend in my local skating rink playing all of the gaming machines. My friends and I would take turns seeing who could get the highest scores. Ah, the good ol' days.

I am loving Loot Crate and so far I have not been disappointed. I am happy to say that my gaming collection is growing pretty fast. Keep all the awesomeness coming Loot Crate.

Until next month, be sure to subscribe for all of the gaming, geeky awesomeness.

Want to know what came in the box ....



*Disclaimer* Pictures used in this post are not mine and do not belong to me. I am lazy and I haven't had time to take my own pictures. However, this is the same stuff as I received in my Loot Crate with only slight differences.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo Disclaimersmall_zps2fe886df.jpg