Thursday, May 30, 2013

May's Glam Bag by Ipsy @ipsy #glambag

Want to read more product reviews then be sure to check out my new review blog Krystal's Adventures in Reviews and subscribe.

Hey everyone!

Have I got an awesome monthly bag of goodies for you. It's called Glam Bag by a company called Ipsy. Every month you are sent a new make-up bag filled with full sized products of your favorite brands. I'm not talking cheap knock-offs, no, I'm talking high end quality products. I mean, what could be better.

This was my very first Glam Bag and I have to say that so far I am very impressed. I am totally a girly girl and the products that I received is tailored to my personal look. How you ask? Well, when I signed up I took a brief survey that asked me about my personal style, look, and skin tone. When I finished they knew what colors would look best on me and what products and colors I preferred. Genius, I know!

Okay, so now I am sure you are wondering what May's Glam Bag is so I am going to stop chit chatting and get on with the goodies already. Also, if you are loving what you are seeing and hearing be sure to sign up for your own glam bag because honestly I haven't told you the most awesome part about it yet ... wanna know? Okay, the best part is that it only cost .... get ready ... $10 per month and that includes shipping. Don't believe me, go check it out for yourself. This has quickly become one of my favorite monthly goodies.

 
May's Monthly Goodies
 
 
Products
 
 
Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On: $12
 
Summer and Shimmer Are Truly Endless With Beautiful Body Products from Pacifica
 
Island Vanilla: Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea.
 
My Review
 
When I first saw this I was excited because I love perfume, however when I saw that it was vanilla I wasn't feeling it because I really am not into vanilla for reasons all on it's own. However, I gave it a try and I have to say that I am in love with this perfume. It has a light crisp scent and with my body chemistry it really smells great. I keep it in my purse for a nice hint of scent in the afternoon and everyone that has smelt it loves it too.
 
 
Colour Sheers Lipstick: $22
 
Hydrate and nourish lips while depositing beautifully translucent color for the perfect pout. Available in a wide-range of fashionable shades. Lead-free; Paraben-free.
 
My Review
 
This lipstick is gorgeous. It can be full color but can be worn lighter for a more natural hint of color. The color I got was perfect for me and looked great with my fair skin tone. It also lasted a long while which was great and I didn't have to keep applying and re-applying all day.
 
 
Nail Polish - Minka: $8
 
Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments puts beauty, fashion and style into every bottle with innovative custom color creations and fashion trend adaptation resulting in a truly luxury cosmetic experience. Created with the finest quality pigments and finishes, each bottle of Zoya is as special and unique as the woman who created it and whose name graces every bottle – Zoya herself! The award-winning, ultra long-wearing Zoya formula is also vegan friendly and Big5Free*.
 
*Formulation contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene, dibutyl phthalate or camphor.
 
My Review
 
All I have to say about this nail polish is that I love it. It goes on sheer but after about two or three coats it becomes darker and more pretty which I love. It even stays pretty for at least a week and with the way I treat my nails sometimes that really says something. I have loved Zoya nail polish for a while and I am totally not disappointed with this one. Love this pretty pink color.
 
 
Mini Clear Brow Gel: $22

Anastasia’s best selling product is a clear gel for all brow colors that sets, defines, and shapes your brows all day long for a lustrous, natural look. Flake-proof. Film-forming polymer helps define and hold the brow.

My Review

I have to say this was the first time I have ever used a product like this but because I got it in my bad I decided to use it. I have naturally strawberry blonde eye brows so I use color on them anyway to make it to where I even have eye brows. I used this after I put the color and I have to say that I really liked it. It went on very well and make my brows look beautiful and clean looking. Every brow hair stayed in place and it didn't feel gunky or weird which is what I was afraid of. I can't say this would be something I would personally purchase after I finish up this tube but I will use it more often while I have it.
 
 
Concealer Refills: $2.99
 
Yaby concealers have a creamy texture and are extremely easy to apply. They are highly pigmented to correct any imperfection on the face and body, are creamy and gentle for around the eyes and are tear proof! Vegan friendly and contains no animal byproducts.
 
The heavy duty metal reusable pans are designed to be sturdy and not easily warped - sanitize empty pans with alcohol and keep some for other special beauty mixing needs!
 
My Review
 
I ended up trying this the other day on the dark circles around my eyes and I have to say that it worked great. It had great coverage and I didn't have to use the whole pot to get the good coverage. I have used some concealers that just didn't work or I had to use so much that it felt heavy and honestly could be seen under my final make-up but not this one. It was light and my skin felt great even with my normal make-up. Really great concealer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo Disclaimersmall_zps2fe886df.jpg