Wednesday, July 11, 2012


Here goes nothing!

Hello everyone! This is not going to be your ordinary blog but then again it could be. Who the hell knows, right. I’ve wanted a place where I could share my writing and thoughts and get feedback on how the writing sounds and all that other shit. However, every now and again I might just need a place to vent on all the stupid bull shit that goes on in my world and the world itself. I do promise that whatever I write about will be pretty interesting, at least it will be for some people. lol I know I can’t please everyone and I am sure as hell not going to start now.

Feel free to comment and say whatever is on your mind however, do be warned that I don’t put up with bullshit and bullying of any kind. If you don’t like something that is fine and it’s fine to say you don’t. But I don’t want to hear the bullshit on how I can’t do this or do that. This is my space and I can say whatever the fuck on here I want. If anyone has a problem with that then please place your curser on the top right corner of the page and click the x and it will take it all away. I promise.

Everyone have a wonderful read and an even better day. Warmest wishes and cheers!

Love and Light,
Krystal
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo Disclaimersmall_zps2fe886df.jpg