Monday, October 8, 2012

Poetry with Bite #6



I thought I would move my Poetry Tuesday up a day since I have a review being posted tomorrow. Make sure to come back tomorrow to read my review for The Burning of Isobel Key. You won't be disappointed.

Without further ado I give you today's poem. Hope you all like it and please feel free to leave comments. I loovveee getting comments. ツ




Too Far
by Krystal Willingham

My Heart ...
                       ... shattered ...
Broken and Beaten
                        upon the bloody floor
I lie there
                   ... tattered
ripped ...
                       It’s feels as if
my heart has been
                              torn from my chest.
How could you ?
                          You said you cared ...
How could you ?
                          You said you wouldn't dare ...
Broken and alone
                  I hear the voices,
                               they are calling me home.
Beaten and bloody
                        They say I’ll be alright
Dream’s shattered ...
                                     You've done this to me !
I see the light and I know
                                         everything’s going to be alright.
You've hurt me
                          for the final time.
Because this time
                              you've gone too far ...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo Disclaimersmall_zps2fe886df.jpg