Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #8

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.

This blog meme is hosted by Pen to Paper, if you want to join please visit here to find more about this meme.



Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles #1)
by Gena Showalter

SeriesWhite Rabbit Chronicles
Pages : 404
PublisherHarlequin Teen
Release dateSeptember 25th 2012

Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)

Summary from Goodreads : Had anyone told Alice Bell that her entire life would change course between one heartbeat and the next, she would have laughed. From blissful to tragic, innocent to ruined? Please. But that’s all it took. One heartbeat. A blink, a breath, a second, and everything she knew and loved was gone.

Her father was right. The monsters are real….

To avenge her family, Ali must learn to fight the undead. To survive, she must learn to trust the baddest of the bad boys, Cole Holland. But Cole has secrets of his own, and if Ali isn't careful, those secrets might just prove to be more dangerous than the zombies….

Excerpt

I wish I could go back and do a thousand things differently.
I'd tell my sister no.
I'd never beg my mother to talk to my dad.
I'd zip my lips and swallow those hateful words.
Or, barring all of that, I'd hug my sister, my mom and my dad one last time.
I'd tell them I love them.
I wish... Yeah, I wish.




I can not tell you how much I want this book and how I can not wait to get my hands on it. I love anything that reminds me of Alice in Wonderland and this book certainly does. Add Zombies and I can already tell you that I am going to love this book. I realize that the story of Alice in Wonderland and this book is different but it's just the reminder of Alice that I love.

What is on your book wish list? What book are you drooling for?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo Disclaimersmall_zps2fe886df.jpg