Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #3



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted by Pen and Paper, where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.



Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days #1)
by Susan Ee

It’s been six weeks since angels of the apocalypse descended to demolish the modern world. Street gangs rule the day while fear and superstition rule the night. When warrior angels fly away with a helpless little girl, her seventeen-year-old sister Penryn will do anything to get her back.

Anything, including making a deal with an enemy angel.

Raffe is a warrior who lies broken and wingless on the street. After eons of fighting his own battles, he finds himself being rescued from a desperate situation by a half-starved teenage girl.

Traveling through a dark and twisted Northern California, they have only each other to rely on for survival. Together, they journey toward the angels’ stronghold in San Francisco where she’ll risk everything to rescue her sister and he’ll put himself at the mercy of his greatest enemies for the chance to be made whole again.

Click here to buy your copy now.


My thoughts:
I have never read anything by this author but I have to say the first thing that caught my eye about this book is the cover. I love it! and then reading what the book was about it goes together so perfectly. This book sounds gritty and just down right awesome! I can't wait until I can take this off my wishlist and actually read it.


✻´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´✻ Krystal

1 comment:

  1. Nice pick! Btw I am doing a giveaway of Jody Gehrman's Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft (a ya-paranormal) for US/Canada + International on my blog. Check it out?

    Leigh | Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I hope that you had a wonderful stay and please drop by anytime. Have an enchanting day and happy reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo Disclaimersmall_zps2fe886df.jpg