Saturday, September 1, 2012

Tryst Vol. 1 by Ella Steele (H.M. Ward) **Review**

Tryst Vol. 1
by Ella Steele, H.M. Ward


Series: A Short Erotic Romance Novella BDSM
Pages: 22
Publisher: Laree Bailey Press
Release date: July 15, 2012
Buy eBook: Amazon

Warning: This novel contains sexually explicit content.

Goodreads synopsis: Ashley let the love of her life slip between her fingers because she couldn't accept what Michael so plainly saw—someone who needed more than vanilla sex. It drove a rift between them, forcing them to part without another word. Tonight he's sitting across from her, years later, and she finally knows who she is—what she wants and needs. Michael's the one who got away, and she won't lose him again.

Ella Steele is known for her erotic romance novels, which balance lust and love in unforgettable stories. With this erotic short story her ability to tease, arouse, and describe incredibly erotic acts is on full display.


My Thoughts: I had no idea what to expect when I started reading this short story but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. It reminded me of Fifty Shades of Grey in some ways but it definitely has its own flavor.

Ella doesn't give much of a background of what happened between Ashley and Michael but from what I gathered Ashley felt that she couldn't be the woman that she thought that Michael wanted which was someone who didn't want just vanilla sex. I loved how Ella made Ashley a vixen and when given the chance she went after what she wanted and really took control. It was hot, it was erotic and it made you panting for more.

As much as I really liked this short story, I did feel it was a bit too short. It was as if I was reading a chapter from another book or something. I realize that short stories are just that - short stories, however this one left me wanting to know more, wanting to know what was going to happen and what happened at the beginning to get where this story started. With all that, however I still very much enjoyed this story and can't wait to read the second volume.


I rate this book:

 ✻´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*´¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´✻ Krystal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo Disclaimersmall_zps2fe886df.jpg